Thursday 16 July 2009

Zamora goes to Copenhagen

Hello.

I am on day three out of six 5.00 pm check ins. In the afternoons it's childrens activities and packing on the agenda.

This is me and Liz who is also Swedish at Ryslip farms in Berkshire. She is running a huge boarding kennel and is also a famous judge on dog shows all over Europe.
Liz also ships dogs all over the world. I left Zamora in her capable hands on Monday to be shipped this afternoon. Zamora is landing in Copenhagen with SAS SK 504 at 16.55. Ulrika and Hillevi will pick her up and bring her to Sweden.
Hillevi has created a nice corner for Zamora to sleep in with a fluffy mat so hopefully she will settle nicely.
Zamora did not like the car trip to Berkshire in the cage. She was ok on the M3 but as soon as there were braking and turning she was complaining.
No dog pictures today I'm afraid. Now I'm off for another Palma flight.
Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment