Wednesday 1 July 2009

Too hot for comfort

Good afternoon.

A bit too hot for the dogs today I think. It would have been nice with a gentle rain.

Our two dogs are doing nothing else than trying to survive at the moment. They are drinking a lot and lying in the shade or under my chair.



One of them is drinking a lot and also producing a fair volume of wee which is deposited on our kitchen floor nine times out of ten. So far today we have had five of them and two of the solids. We always seem to spot it too late and then the moment is gone obviously.

The educational opportunity is only available for a few seconds so you have to be alert.

By the way if you would be happy to be contacted via email by the other owners please let me know. It could be useful to share some experiences as the puppies are growing.

As I write this our puppy has done it again. She is happily playing with the vacuum hose and next to her a little puddle of wee. What to do? I have to watch her closer.

Right! It's like flippin' Spain out there but I have got to press on and pick up the children from school.

Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment