Tuesday 30 June 2009

Busy days

Good afternoon.
It hasn't started yet but July will get increasingly busy for us. We have booked shipping for our Dorrit/Scout/Tiller/Jib/Tiger on the 16th of July. She is going to fly to Copenhagen where Ulrika is picking her up. She is sleeping under my chair as I write this. I think we need to go to Camp David with Martti Ahtisaari to sort out the name issue.
This is from yesterday. The kitchen floor is a favourite to sleep on.

Antonia is having a preschool play with miss X who has such a nice gentle personality. She is mostly walking around sniffing at things and chewing the odd shoe. She is sleeping until 6 am but then she has generally been to the lavatory on the kitchen floor. I estimate her food consumption to 150-200g/day. I have not managed to get hold of the experts regarding what food consumption to expect when they have moved to a new home.

I can't resist posting this beautiful Swan that I spotted today at Berthon's Marina. She was being remeasured to get a higher handicap for Fastnet Race which starts just after Cowes week. She is being weighed here with the help of a mobile crane. She was 24.3 metric tons. The crew wanted her to be over 23.0 tons so the exercise was successful.
Cheers, Per




No comments:

Post a Comment