Friday 22 May 2009

Good afternoon.

Well what can I say? Another lovely day here in Lymington. I am on my way out on the Solent but first I am dropping my ten year old daughter off at the ferry. She is going on a camp on the Island. I have asked her many times if she really wants to be away from us for such a long time. After all it's three long days. She is very confident she wants to go. I suppose we'll have to cope.

We are feeding the puppies the paste we are making out of Flexi's food and water. Four times daily they are eating it and they have a very healthy appetite.



And then they sleep.



And sleep.





We are playing The Coast FM Radio in order to get the puppies used to various sounds. The children thinks it's cruel when the puppies are sleeping but it's apparently important and we are not using crazy volume at all. If you are really keen you can get a CD with crashing sounds and fire engines. I think I will settle for the soundtrack from Apocalypse Now Redux, Director's cut. And then I might treat them to Das Boot. Ping. All good stuff.

Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment