Tuesday 26 May 2009

Good evening.
Half term. Busy, busy. Camping on a boat last night. The children slept through the night but since it was cold enough to freeze the testicular area off a brass monkey my sheet wasn't enough to keep me warm. Then watching Monsters vs. Aliens at Lymington Cinema. Then cooking. How do housewives cope? Maybe it's because women are better at multitasking.
Nothing new with the puppies really today. I sent out an e-mail yesterday with information about contracts and the puppy selection process to some of the prospective buyers. I have had some very constructive feedback and I will probably be looking at simplifying particularly the puppy selection process somewhat.
We have had the puppies outside as usual today. They don't like the strong sunshine we usually have in the mornings down here in the south so we are offering good shades for them.
Quality time with mummy.


Sleeping in the shade inside an old bicycle box that the girls have recycled to form a playhouse.

A cuddle with Antonia.
I have material for a new video. I just need to edit it. Unless I take the children to London tomorrow I may be able to finish it and post it here. There will at least be new pictures.
Now for a good nights sleep in a warm bed.
Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment