Thursday 14 May 2009

Hello everybody.
A beautiful morning here in Lymington with some scattered clouds drifting in from the Atlantic and a temperature of 15 C.
Down here we are not too bothered about who claims for what as long as the sun shines, the wind blows and we are not being flooded. Power corrupts and that is never going to change. I suppose we need more Nelson Mandelas.
Right, so that is the overall situation of the world sorted. Nice to mix in some politics on a puppie blog.
I am going to get on with some chores today like fitting a new lamp outside the frontdoor to greet all the people coming to see the puppies.
This is Antonia with one of the brown puppies. They both look pretty happy with the situation I think.
Apart from the obvious difference between the brown and the black ones I have to look in my spredsheet to spot the difference between them. My spot mass check yesterday was incorrect. We weighed them properly afterwards and they were yesterday at 15.00 all in a bracket between 1260 and 1385 grams.



This is from this morning after the morning feeding. Sooo tired.

There are three brown girls as you know. One is almost completely chocolate brown but the other two are almost impossible to tell apart. They have the same white spots on their paws and belly. This is one of them. She has a little white spot on her forehead though. That is how I tell them apart but I still get it wrong sometimes.
Ulrika, my temporarily estranged wife, is sorting out the paperwork as I write this. The puppies need to be registered with the Kennel Club. In order to do that we need to come up with names on the puppies. It is a formality and this name is not going to be used other than on the registration certificate.
I think it is a dog world thing but these names are really long and complicated. Flexi for instance is called Rocker Fellows Aronia Melanocarpa on the registration certificate. I think it is a bit of a mouthful when you are calling her out in the woods so we just use Flexi.
Cheers, Per



1 comment: