Wednesday 13 May 2009



Good morning.
This is the morning post. Right from the horses mouth. Hopefully without barking up the wrong tree or mixing the kettle with a different fish.
I think you are very lucky to have such a fantastic language. In the Swedish language we might have maybe a fifth of all your great idioms and half the number of lovely words.
Right, enough of that obsequious banter.
The puppies have had their breakfast so they are sleeping now. Flexi is out for a walk with Gianina, our au-pair. Flexi is very tired. She was not very enthusiastic about the walk. Normally all you have to do is touch the lead and say come on Flexi and she will be out of the house.
We are feeding her Royal Canin which is high quality food. She is eating almost twice as much as she would normally.



Two very sleepy puppies.

More lazybones.
One of them just woke up so I weighed her and she was more than 1500g!
No wonder Flexi is tired. Luckily there are not too many days left until we will start wheaning the puppies. That means giving the puppies real food. We will give them the same food as Flexi but soak it in luke warm water so it becomes a paste.
Yesterday my children who have been educated mostly in english gave me some pointers about how to spell and how to write a blog post. They are 8,9 and 10 and they know everything which is very comforting since I have a feeling of knowing less and less the older I get.
Anyway, they are in school so I will have to paddle my own canoe. My apologies for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Cheers, Per

2 comments:

  1. Good girl, Flexi!
    How many are there? Six? All black and white?

    Oh, I wish we had more routine in our lives, to be able to have a dog! But now we're off for elections in Ulaanbaatar and university visits in Shanghai!

    /Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per

    Love your banter, your blog is really making me smile! Great to keep up-to-date with the pups.

    From their human great grandma Diane and from their four legged grandad Lastar!

    ReplyDelete