Friday 29 May 2009

Hello everybody.
Friday evening and it's been a lovely day. We went sailing in Mudeford Key today. The pizza dough is resting and I am relaxing with a rough and ready Cabernet Sauvignon from our local One Stop. I think I'll have another sip and use the rest to kill weeds on the driveway. Anyway, you have logged on to read about the puppies.

The puppies have been outside most of the day. Gianina is looking after them when we are not here.



They like wrestling. I get a bit worried when they seem to bite each other but that's what dogs do.

Focused crawling.
Sometimes they try marching like russians.

But there's also time for contemplation.
Tonight Ulrika, my wife, is coming back from Sweden. It's going to be the first time she meets her puppies.
There might be a days blog-gap in the weekend since I'm going to Gatwick tomorrow for a flight to Greece on Sunday
Cheers, Per


No comments:

Post a Comment