Monday 29 June 2009

Forester's Guide leaving

Good morning.
I was giving my internet gateway and router a firmware upgrade yesterday which resulted in nothing working afterwards hence no blog yesterday. Today the remaining puppies slept to about 5 pm. At that time they want to go out and play and who can blaim them? There is daylight and no blazing sun, perfect. This is also a good time to sort out computers. With a nice cup of tea.



Forester's Guide is going to her new home today. She is going to a very nice family in Berkshire with lot's of dog experience.


So it's going to be quiet her now when all but one puppies are gone. I have had reports from Bristol. Senor Gigolo is sleeping deeply on the stone floor under the kitchen table although there is a really cosy bed available for him. Farmer's Girl is settling in well in the New Forest. The owner thought she would eat more.
I think it's been the same change here. When we had all of the puppies they attacked the food and it was gone in less than a minute. Now when I give them food there is no rush at all and sometimes they don't eat it all. I spoke to the vet about it. She said it could be the heat and as long as they are pooing allright there should be no worries.
By the way, the puppy owners who would be interested in communicating with the other puppy owners to exchange experiences please send me an email so that I can put you in touch with each other.
Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment