Saturday 27 June 2009

Two puppies sitting nicely


Hello everybody.
This morning at 4.50 when I was making a cup of tea in order to come back to the living before going to work I noticed that it was unusually quiet in the puppy sleeping quarter. I thought they were either gone or fast asleep. I peeped around the corner and there were two puppies wide awake sitting nicely looking at me kindly. I was very surprised I must admit. I let them out and gave them some food. A really good start of the day I thought.

Bosun's Lady chewing a new stick from the Lymington market.


Forester's Guide turning on a penny.


Forester's Guide again. I am proud of being able to write which puppy is actually on the pictures now that we have only one black and one brown.

Hillevi is being given a cuddle by Forester's Guide.

Forester's Guide with her basket ball.


Hillevi and Bosun's Lady.
The children have given the dogs a bath today as it was so hot. They are after all water dogs. They quite liked it so maybe that will be repeated tomorrow.
I am doing an early Malaga tomorrow and then looking forward to a few days off.
Cheers, Per







No comments:

Post a Comment