Thursday 4 June 2009

Voting day

Hello.

What a day. Perfect. Although I would like a few hours of rain tonight for my newly planted Black Mulberry.

I see a new pattern today. There is a lot of activity.

I let the puppies out around 5.30 this morning. It's perfect for them before the sun is up properly. They eat and play. By the time the children are ready for school the puppies are fast asleep.

Normally they would sleep all day but today there is a lot of running around in the garden as I write this.

They have just finished a big meal in record time so we'll see if are going to go for a nap now.

I have made a small film with footage from yesterday.

And now I am going to the community hall to do my democratic duty and vote.

Just had a quick check before posting this. They are now neatly piled up behind the BBQ fast asleep.

Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment