Wednesday 24 June 2009

A perfect day


Hello everybody.
People who are born here sometimes complain about the weather. I can tell you that compared to Sweden in November you are pretty fortunate.
Flexi was a bit unsettled yesterday I thought. Maybe she has realised that the numbers don't add up anymore. Today she is back to her usual self though.
I have had a report from Cotton Angel. She has been at the beach near Brighton happily playing in the puddles with her new friends. She has several Water Dog puppies in her new family.
As you know Forest Ranger is now at his new home in Berkshire. I have had a report today and he is settling in very well. This the remaining boy who had his first vaccination today. He is big just like his brother and weighs an impressive 5.8 kg. He was very brave when he had his jab and didn't flinch.


Back in the garden after the visit to the vet.


Sensible dogs chill out in the shade on days like these.



Forester's Guide sitting nicely.
So it's pretty slow here with only three puppies to look after. Last night they slept from 11 pm to 6 am. I am going to work four days now so they will wake up when I leave at 4 am but maybe they will go back to sleep after I leave. We will see.
Cheers, Per






No comments:

Post a Comment