Thursday 25 June 2009

Last man standing

Good evening everybody.

And what an evening! It's like being overseas. I have got to water my plants tonight.

The puppies had a quiet night. They stirred a little when I got up this morning but I think they got back to sleep for a while after I left at 4.30 am.

It's going to be all girls tomorrow night when this gentleman has left for Bristol. It's going to be difficult for them in the beginning when there is no man telling them what to do.


Flexi is trying to get the puppies to play with her. Today it was a little bit too hot though.


Forester's Guide and Bosun's Lady in a tug of war.
Bosun's Lady will be going to Sweden with us later this month. The children want to call her Scout and Ulrika wants to call her Dorrit after Little Dorrit. That's three against one.
The shade under this shrub has been a favourite the last couple of days.
Tomorrow is prom night for some of the New Forest Schools so I hope the weather stays like this.
Cheers, Per

No comments:

Post a Comment